TWO memes, fucking TWO. TWO. See, you really get your money’s worth with me baby. Oh yes, prepare to be freaking dazzled. Scroll down for boring rules etc etc, who cares, whatever.
Five random facts about me…
- I used to live next door to a gay bar. GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR. I would wake up at 4am to the screeching of drag queens punching the almighty shit out of each other in my front garden, or even better, to them shagging by my front door. Mmm hmmm.
- I am ever so slighty obsessed with houmous.
- At one point I had about 19 piercings…
- I don’t eat meat. But not because I’m all moral and good, but cos I just don’t fucking like meat.
- When I was a baby, I was a child model.
Spellbinding innit? Well, that ain’t all. No, ladies and gentlemen, there be MORE!
The Yummy Mummy Meme *shudder*
What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Well, honestly, I usually instigate some form of sexy time with OH that will never be finished before Bean wakes up and practices his jumping and diving off our bed. That or I have a 10 minute stand off with Bean which goes something like this…
“MUM, WAKE UP.”
“WELL, GET UP.”
“I’M GETTING UP.”
*five second pause*
“YOU’RE STILL NOT UP.”
“ALRIGHT, I’M UP. I’M FRICKING UP.”
Do you shower daily? Are you an early morning shower or evening bath type?
Wow. Just wow. I AIM to shower daily, but it doesn’t always happen, if not I’ll have a bath before bed.
Do you wear make-up daily?
What’s in your make-up bag?
Really? You wanna go there? I’ll take you there if you wanna fucking go there. Plus, it’s more of a make up sack rather than a cute little pouch. In a nutshell, several mascaras, half a dozen eyeliners (gel, liquid and pencil), eye primer, pore minimizer, concealer, brushes, lip balm, lip stain, two blushes, one powder, eyelash curlers, nail stuff, cream eyeshadows. Yup. Riveting.
When you’re having a slummy mummy day what do you normally wear?
My 4-sizes-too-big-pyjamas. Always.
Nails – how often do you get them done?
Ugh. Never. I do ’em myself.
Your top tip for tired eyes?
Take ’em out and pop some fresh ones in.
Are you a Starbucks or a Costa Coffee kind of girl?
Ooh topical. I was watching the Wright Stuff this morning, I don’t why, I find it oddly compelling, like watching a massive pile up on the motorway. ANYWAY, they were reading out emails about the whole naughty Starbucks people, and one of ’em was “When Starbucks ask what your name is, reply “The Taxman.”” OH HAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking hell. No. Neither. FFS.
How many children do you have/want & why?
I have the Beanmeister. And also Sloth, who I keep chained up in my cave and feed chocolate to when I remember. I would like a few more, and I shall call my clan of spawn the Goonies and we will go on adventures to find pirate treasure and save the bloody world.
Where is your favourite place to shop for babies/children’s clothes?
Pretty much everything Bean owns is from H&M. Other than some posh fancy Boden crap, which I bought because they just kept sending me £10 vouchers, they must know I’m just amazing. Sloth enjoys wearing pirate hats and Superman t-shirts, I usually get them from charity shops and skips.
Flats or heels? Your everyday shoes are…?
Converse and Vans. I never deviate. I’m 5″10. If I wear heels I look like one of the drag queens who bum fucked each other against my front door. Not good.
Rules rules rules, you’ll never read, I’m doing it anyway.
Please post the rules:
When answering the questions, give as much detail as possible. It’s all about the finer details
people!Leave a comment here
(BusyBeeMummyBex blogspot).Tag three or more people and
link to them on your blog.Tweet #yummymummy when sharing on twitter. I was ever so kindly
tagged by Nikki of 13 Miles From Civilisation.
Five random facts rules:-
- Post 5 random facts about yourself
- Choose 5 other deserving blogs with less than 200 subscribers to nominate and link their blogs in your post
- Tell your nominees you have chosen them for this award by leaving a comment on their blogs – AWARD?! EH?!
- Answer the 5 questions the tagger has asked you and ask your own 5 questions to the people you nominate – yeahhhh I ain’t doing that.
- No tag backs – TAG BACKS? IS THAT LIKE BLOW BACKS?! WTF IS A TAG BACK?!
I tag the beautiful three above again, OH YEAH I DID BABY, plus Chelsea MS Mummy of Two
and Mrs A of Mummy’s on the Wine.
Writer’s note: Just so we’re clear, this is the face I was pulling whilst writing this post. I think it says it all TBH.
This I call my “Cat Bum Face” pretty effective I find.